I know I've fallen down on the countdown, BUT I really can't put all my business out there for the world to know...plus, I've fallen asleep...turning 30 you start to head to bed with the chickens.
One thing I've done since my last post is cook!!! I know! I know!! It was so exciting...I love the mess it makes and how you get to clean it up!! I heart cooking!!!
As the big day of turning 30 edges nearer, I'm coming to accept that it's just two numbers...it doesn't really mean I'm another year older, another year being single, another year older, or another year being single...oh did I repeat myself...it's just two numbers!! I act like I'm 15...half my age...maybe I can relive those years over again like the ABC Family movie...12 Dates of Christmas...she experiences Christmas eve over and over for 12 days....or maybe 13 going on 30...that's more like it!!! Bring on the hot guy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment